Procurement Policy Duties.
- Formulate and propose policy revisions or amendments to existing legislation and regulations and legislative and regulatory actions.
- Advise on the issuance of standard forms of contracts and standard bidding documents for mandatory use by all procuring entities.
- Provide technical assistance in public procurement through the preparation and dissemination of manuals and technical guidance notes.
- Advise on the issuance of prescribing the content, format and frequency or dates for submission of procurement reports to be submitted by procuring entities.
- Develop procedures to be issued for the suspension and debarment of contractors, suppliers, consultants and non-consulting service providers who have breached their obligation under a Government contract.
- Develop a procedure for selection of Review Panels and for the hearing and determination of complaints and appeals by Review Panels